Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to the Lots On Salon. Make yourself at home.


Here, we shall discourse on a vast array of topics. Or, maybe we'll just shoot the breeze. Whimsy will win out! I hope your stay here is enjoyable. If the toiletpaper tube needs replacing, you'll find more in the closet at the end of the hall. No, the other hall. There you go.

What can you expect? Well, I may discourse on any of the following: Sci-Fi, technology, the internet, reality television, Highlander, West Wing, Nashville Star, Siberian Huskies, the Ididarod, reincarnation, Renaissance Festivals, history, the future, InVitro Fertilization, my handsome, darling, wonderful, loving (did I mention handsome) husband, work life, paganism, Focus on the Family, Halloween, birthdays, traveling, weather, dieting and exercise, food, romance, movies, Football, conventions... I'm sure I forgot a topic or ten...

Opinions are always welcome. An opinion can never be wrong - even if we agree, a great discussion is a wonderful way to stimulate the mind.

I hope to have some recurring themes. One of which will probably be: What I Learned Today! Because I am a firm believer that you really should learn something new every day. Then you get to go home.

So, what did you learn today?



1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Excellent! I hope the Halloween party will receive stellar reviews here.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home