Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Certifiable

Yes, I am certifiably nuts. And it will most likely get worse as we go along. Why you ask? Well, I managed to get all the paperwork needed for the application submitted to CCAI last week. We were approved today. Can I get a bit WhoopWhoop? Orientation is on Saturday. Yes, Saturday. I've already printed out a ream of paperwork just to bring with us!

Why do I need to get it printed out so soon? I've got 2 more days? Nope - have to fly to Raliegh tomorrow night for a meeting on Friday. Back late Friday night.

8:30 am Saturday - a 4 hour orientation meeting. Just the start of our 24 hours of required training.

And you should see the paperwork just instructing you on how to submit your paperwork!

Oh, and did I mention, we may want/need/be able to get our Home Study done in one month? This sometimes takes up to 3... Anyone want to come help me declutter my house?

And of course, there is another trip to Virginia thrown in there as well. PLUS Alex's birthday! And football. (Can't forget football. I'm on 2 fantasy leagues this year. Go Celts! Go Huskies!)

All I can think is Alexa Rae is arriving at a certain time, and we need to be ready.

And yes, I'm way excited. We are on our way! I need to learn some Chinese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home