Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm an Aunt!

It is with great excitement that I announce the arrival of Dino Federico, born to my sister-in-law and her husband this evening around 7:00 pm. Sorry we couldn't be there - we were attending an amazing Choliday party, were we raked in amazing loot. I hear everyone is doing fine. I can't wait to meet the first male baby born to the Ware family in a while! Now Alex has a nephew on his side, to match JD on my side of the family.

Welcome to the world, Dino. May you grow strong and happy and healthy. I know you will be loved well. Congratulations, Bridget and Sean.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, and I plumb forgot to ask about it with all the excitement.

Welcome to the family Dino!

Melenie

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So 9 months or so later, how's Dino doing? As I have a similar name, I was wondering is Federico his middle or last name? (I rarely meet other Dino Federico's ) :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Dino Federico said...

2007, October - 2 year check up. How is Dino Federico doing now?
Dino Federico (Southern California resident) email: todino@gmail.com

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home