Sunday, July 17, 2005

Harry - Loved it, Hated It

J.K. Rowlings had done it again. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince came out Saturday morning at Midnight. I think I had it home by 12:15 am, and finished at least one chapter. Finished it last night around midnight. And it wasn't a push to get it read before I heard spoilers. I didn't want to stop reading. She created a great story. I didn't get annoyed with Harry this time around. (Last year, he was such a whiny teenager. This year, he grew up.)

But I hated the ending! How dare she! Okay, so it was well done. Okay, so I can see why she would. Okay, okay, okay. Doesn't mean I have to like it!

Will I read the next one? Of course! I can't wait! How long before the next one is finished? No more interviews, not more tours, Ms. Rowling. We want to know what happens next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home