Saturday, May 07, 2005

Good morning

It's Saturday morning, and DH is off to Faire rehearsals. ...and it's weird.

I know this happens every year. But it's still weird. Normally, except for work, we are together all the time! We enjoy so many of the same things, that we are rarely apart. And now, I'm home all by myself on a Saturday morning. And it will be this way for the next 3 months. And it's still weird.

Off for a full day of birthday/Mother's day present shopping, (and puppy food), (oh, yeah, and wine), then to see HGTG, then to a dinner party. For the record - I wasn't totally responsible for the triple booking! It will be such fun to share Hitchikers Guide with friends! I'm interested to hear what Alex thinks of the movie - he never read the books. Musn't forget my towel! And, I'm bringing babblefish.

And it's still weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home