Saturday, May 14, 2005

Another Saturday

This one wasn't quite so weird. Alex went off to Faire rehearsal, so he could hear management's side of the shakeup. "Anna and George won't be with us this year." That's all they said. Hmmm... whatever. Personally, I wanted him to turn on the speakerphone so I could listen. But he said no, darn it!

I guess things don't change across several centuries. There is still political intrigue. There are still political coupes. There are still decisions to be made as to supporting the new regime, or saying no and dealing with the consequenses.

Alex still hasn't stated unequivicobly if he will be working court this year or not. I'm just trying to be supportive.

On other news, I'm trying a new diet. The 3-hour diet. You eat an appropriate searving of an appropriate meal or snack every 3 hours. No banned food like carbs or eating only certain foods like liquid diets or grapefruit. Easy in theory - I figured I'd be all aclimate overnight! Not so much! I never realized how whim-based my lifestyle is. I'm having a hard time setting boundries about mealtimes. But, I like the science and theory behind this one, so I'm giving it a shot until we get pregnant.

Speaking of which - I swear, every time I see a calendar, and it still says May, I'm a little shocked! It's it June yet? I want to get started already! This certainly is trying my patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home